Sunday, December 28, 2008

Caption Contest #2 Winner!

Sunday, December 28, 2008
7 comments
with a nod to Monty Python:

"This goose is no more! He has ceased to be! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch, 'e'd be pushing up daisies! This is an EX-GOOSE!"

and

"Can I exchange this here? I requested a Cackling Goose."


Both of these entries (and several others) were sent in by KatDoc, who blogs here.

Also in the final round of chuckling were captions sent in by: Natural Moments, HoaryRedpoll, Jomo, and Kevbosnafu.

But ALL of the entries were clever and I thank you for taking time from your holidays to play this kooky game here at Bill of the Birds.

7 comments:

On December 28, 2008 at 8:58 AM Tom said...

Great fun, I like #2 the best. I could totally hear Jim saying that.

On December 28, 2008 at 9:49 PM Julie Zickefoose said...

Jim McCormac once confused a Ferruginous Pygmy-owl with our own Bill of the Birds. I can hear him saying it too.

Congrats, Katdoc!

On December 28, 2008 at 10:25 PM KatDoc said...

Hip-hooray!! Yeah for me - I never win anything!

Thanks, BT3, for the fun, and thanks, too, to Jimmie Mac for being a good sport.

~Kathi

On December 28, 2008 at 11:32 PM Jim McCormac said...

Glower, glower, hiss, hiss :-(

Jim "Beat me over the Internet" McCormac

On December 29, 2008 at 9:48 AM Bill of the Birds said...

KatDoc: Call me or e-mail me to make arrangements for your fabbo prize.

Jim: Thanks for showing your sensitive side to all our blogpals.

On December 29, 2008 at 10:54 AM Connie Kogler said...

These are great BT3 (if I may be so personal). I can't believe I missed this one. I can see the expectation level is in the tree tops for this!

On December 30, 2008 at 4:54 PM dguzman said...

All hail the winner!


[BACK TO TOP]