Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bird (Life) Goes On

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
1 comments

Nice to know, in spite of major things happening in this big old goofy world of ours, that the birds just carry on with their lives.

I set up a Wingscapes BirdCam on our new platform feeder this weekend and got a few images of our regular customers. Still need to reset the camera's date and time I see....

If you've never tried a remote birdcam, you might want to—it's a lot of fun. The Wingscapes BirdCam is really user-friendly. I think it took me about 15 minutes to set up everything, including batteries and memory card. More images from and comments about the Wingscapes BirdCam in the future.

I really like the look on this tufted titmouse's face. I think he's asking if you managed to VOTE TODAY!


1 comments:

On November 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM Beverly said...

What the heck IS that? A titmouse or something like that? I've never seen one and am not even sure they're IN SoCo.

Someday I'll have one of those camera's...what fun! Thanks for sharing.


[BACK TO TOP]