Wednesday, March 26, 2008

America Has Spoken!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
7 comments
Wild turkey: 18 votes as Ugliest Turkey Head in the World.

Ocellated turkey: 8 votes as Ugliest Turkey Head in the World.

The winner in an 18-to-8 gallinaceous romp is: the WILD TURKEY.

If you did not get to cast your vote: there's still time! Our vote-tallying machines had a bit of difficulty counting all the hanging snoods. However, this is America, and like in any important election, we can tweak the voting totals to get exactly the outcome that we want. Or exactly the outcome we most fear.

Thanks for voting. Thanks for commenting. And thanks for being an American (or Canadian, or Peruvian, or [your nationality here]).

7 comments:

On March 26, 2008 at 1:35 PM NCmountainwoman said...

Since we can tweak the vote, I'm fairly certain my ballot had hanging snoods and didn't count.

So I'd like to vote for the ocellated turkey as the ugliest by far. Let me know how many more times I need to vote in order to reverse the initial count.

On March 26, 2008 at 2:30 PM Mary said...

I'd also like to reverse the initial count:

Ocellated Turkey.

Thanks for the fun and laughs :o)

On March 26, 2008 at 6:38 PM Julie Zickefoose said...

I am marching out under our pines to spread a couple of pounds of cracked corn and organize our turkeys to vote on Ugliest Blogger in America.

On March 26, 2008 at 8:13 PM Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I don't like the outcome. I'm voting again.

Ocellated Turkey is ugliest.

Wild turkeys are beautiful- dangles and all.
....and they taste good.

On March 27, 2008 at 6:36 AM Jayne said...

LOLOLOL Julie!!!!!! Uh, who is willing to submit a photo. Maybe it should be taken first thing in the morning, just out of bed?

On March 27, 2008 at 9:55 AM Julie Zickefoose said...

Well, Jayne, I know SOMEBODY who looks like Rooster Cogburn first thing in the morning.


[BACK TO TOP]